Professional Service Agreement

Average Hourly Earnings Decrease 0.2%, CPI Increases 0.4% in February

March 17, 2021

The U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics has reported that average hourly earnings decreased 0.2 percent from January 2021 to February 2021. This result stems from an increase of 0.2 percent in average hourly earnings combined with an increase of 0.4 percent in the Consumer Price Index (CPI). Average hourly earnings increased 3.4 percent from February 2020 to February 2021.