Professional Service Agreement

Average Hourly Earnings Decrease 0.1 Percent in December, CPI For All Items Increases 0.2 Percent

January 20, 2020

The U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics has reported that real average hourly earnings for all employees decreased 0.1 percent from November to December 2019. This result stems from an increase of 0.1 percent in average hourly earnings combined with an increase of 0.2 percent in the Consumer Price Index (CPI). Real average hourly earnings increased 0.6 percent, from December 2018 to December 2019.